In a nut shell, what we do is... what we are best at, so that you can do what you are best at!
- Make a Decision: Our consultants will discuss your objectives, financial requirements and your expectations. We will also ask you to provide the key financial information in relation to your requirements in order that we can give you an almost instant indication of what may be achievable. If we can't help, we will explain why.
- Terms of Business: If we believe we can help, we will explain our fees structure and costs involved and send our terms of business for your consideration and acceptance.
- Approaching Lenders: Once instructed, we gather the required supporting information and documentation. We then prepare the summary proposal and present it to those lenders we know who have an appetite for your business and will provide the most competitive and attractive terms.
- Indicative Terms: We then negotiate directly with the lenders to achieve the best rates, fees, loan to value and terms & conditions.
- Your Choice: We then provide you with a choice of lenders and indicative terms. You are then in a position to make a decision as to which lender you would like to proceed with.
- Introduction to Lender: Once the preferred lender has been selected we will guide you through the internal processes. This may include a face-to-face meeting, completion of the chosen lender's application forms or the provision of additional information e.g. copies of bank statements.
- Formal Offer: Having received the Lender's sanction, the offer letter is then issued to you for your consideration and acceptance. At this stage, the Solicitors will need to be instructed and the bank will also instruct a formal valuation of the building and/or business.
- Successful Completion: Once you have accepted the offer of finance, we are happy to assist you in communicating with lenders, valuers, agents and solicitors for a smooth completion.